The past is gone. The present one is to be celebrated for its energy. Let us have a look:
- 1st January is the day when Chaudhry Ranbir Singh breathed his last.
- 23rd March is the day of dignity and ralour in the memoriy of S. Bhagat Singh and other such others who died so that we will survive.
- 10th May is the day of Liberation. It is linked to our urge for self-dignity and a resolve against expropriation and tyranny. Let us celebrate.
- 30th May is the Press Day. It is a day to remember those who planted the seeds of journalistic endeavor, even in the dark days of slavery.
- Let us remember Kabir on June 4, for his contribution to social awakening.
- 14th July is the day when a devoted soul for social reform and freedom struggle in this region breathed his last. Chaudhry Matu Ram was a man to be remembered for his relentless struggle to awaken the mass energy in rural Haryana along with S. Ajit Singh and others.
- 26 November is the birth day of Honourable Chaudhry Ranbir Singh. Various activities are planned for the day.