Term & Conditions/Disclaimer:
1. While the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak try to keep the information on its website(s) accurate and up-to-date, it cannot be guaranteed. Issues of content, accuracy and timeliness should be directed to the actual providers of those information pages. Those providers include MDU branches, departments, colleges, and other units, as well as individual faculty, staff and students. If you see something in a MDU document that should be corrected or updated, send mail to the address on the document (or to email@example.com if the document is unsigned). Be sure to give the full URL of the document in your letter.
2. Unless otherwise noted, the web information may not represent official statements or views of the University.
3. While every effort is made to secure our communications and information systems, however, the University may not always be able to ensure the privacy of online communications. Moreover, any information that you provide using our web site(s) may become part of a public record subject to disclosure under the relevant regulations.
4. All efforts have been made to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate. The contents of the website are purely for information purpose and liable to be changed/ removed without prior notice. Visitors must check with the concerned branch/department before deciding to act on any information available on the website. The University shall in no way be liable for any injury caused to any person who has acted on the basis of the information available on the website. Persons relying on the information provided on the website shall do so at their own risk.
5. This website also provides links to other website but these links are not under the supervision and regulation of the university. The university is in no way responsible for the content of these other websites.
6. The results of examinations uploaded on the website are only tentative and not final. The final marks of a student shall be those as borne on the official mark-sheet/ statement of marks issued to the student. The university will not be responsible for any error that exists in the marks of a student, which are available on websiteADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER
The information maintained and referenced at this site and on any other server within the mdurohtak.ac.in domain or otherwise operated by the Maharshi Dayanand University is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall the university or its employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, compensatory, punitive or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or claims of third parties) and shall not be responsible for any claims, including copyright infringement arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the materials on this website or any website with which it is linked, even if the university has been advised of the possibility of such damages.